Why train with us?
Making a more just world with fine quality nature based learning.
Why choose our Forest School Practitioner Level 3 course?
- Your training starts when you choose, at times to suit you via a rolling programme
- You have 18 months in which to complete the course
- Your learning support comes from experienced Forest School Leaders who are with you all the way through your learning journey
- Develop and practice your skills through our monthly outdoor sessions
- Receive monthly newsletters with additional training and volunteering opportunities, plus updates and articles from the local and national Forest School community
- Learners get chances to participate in delivering our cutting-edge outdoor well-being programmes with us targeting some of our most vulnerable people
- Payment options include staged instalments or access to Advanced Learner Loans
- We like to offer paid work to our graduates when we can and at least promote their new ventures when their training is over
Our Ofsted quality is good and our learners succeed, establishing their own practise making sure more people access nature for well being, education for sustainable development and for FUN!
Book onto a FREE 2-hour taster session at our Eventbrite page
Email us today for an application pack email@example.com or call 01209 215211