Why train with us?
Making a more just world with fine quality nature based learning.
When you take up training with us we use your money to support some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
Why choose our Forest School Practitioner Level 3 course?
- Your training starts when you choose, at times to suit you via a rolling programme
- Our face to face delivery is mostly in the south and west UK but you can continue your training anywhere with our unique model of distance learning and local Associates.
- Your dedicated 1-1 Mentor is with you all the way through your learning journey
- Practice your skills through monthly skills-share gatherings
- We like to offer paid work to our graduates when we can and at least promote their new ventures when their training is over
- Access easy to pay terms or Advanced Learner Loan
- Learners near our delivery areas get chances to participate in delivering cutting-edge outdoor well-being programmes with us targeting some of our most vulnerable people
- Kit and book loans (depending on where you live) to help you get your practise started
- Cornwall learners get FREE training in business set up and development for sole traders and social enterprises.
“I came on the free Taster event and it just flicked a switch in my brain”
“I thought I couldn’t afford to do the course at first but then I found out about the terms and instalments option”
“The course has changed me and how I approach things as well as giving me the practical skills and knowledge”
“The practical sessions were always on at times I could make”
“You gave me the whole curriculum information at the start and helped me map out and get a vision of my whole year of learning”
“The practical events were all superbly delivered and all the Leaders showed us not only the practical skills and advice on coursework and theory but also, most importantly of all, how to scaffold, guide and lead a Forest School group.”
“My personal mentor was superb, her comments and suggestions well thought out, always looking forward and helping me go deeper in understanding”
“Research for the essays took time to start with but was perhaps the most transformative aspect of the course and has taught me the value of seeing all the angles of a topic, why we do what we do and how what we do can help other people grow and develop.”
“I haven’t been to school for a long time and I wouldn’t enjoy a formal classroom”
“The learner newsletter is a brilliant thing, a way for us to connect with other learners for peer support and inspiration”
“The support via the private Facebook group has been great”
“Helping me find a volunteer placement was vital and has taught me SO much”
“It was always easy to make contact with people in the office and they are so friendly and helpful”
More information about our work can be found here.
Information about our CPD course Programme can be found here.