We are no longer taking on Forest School Level 3 learners.
If you’d like information about other providers in Cornwall please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why train with us?
Making a more just world with fine quality nature based learning.
Why choose our Forest School Practitioner Level 3 course?
- Your training starts when you choose, at times to suit you via a rolling programme
- You have 18 months in which to complete the course
- Your learning support comes from experienced Forest School Leaders who are with you all the way through your learning journey
- Develop and practice your skills through our monthly outdoor sessions
- Receive monthly newsletters with additional training and volunteering opportunities, plus updates and articles from the local and national Forest School community
- Learners get chances to participate in delivering our cutting-edge outdoor well-being programmes with us targeting some of our most vulnerable people
- Payment options include staged instalments or access to Advanced Learner Loans
- We like to offer paid work to our graduates when we can and at least promote their new ventures when their training is over
Our Ofsted quality is good and our learners succeed, establishing their own practise making sure more people access nature for well being, education for sustainable development and for FUN!
“I came on the free Taster event and it just flicked a switch in my brain”
“I thought I couldn’t afford to do the course at first but then I found out about the terms and instalments option”
“The course has changed me and how I approach things as well as giving me the practical skills and knowledge”
“The practical sessions were always on at times I could make”
“You gave me the whole curriculum information at the start and helped me map out and get a vision of my whole year of learning”
“The practical events were all superbly delivered and all the Leaders showed us not only the practical skills and advice on coursework and theory but also, most importantly of all, how to scaffold, guide and lead a Forest School group.”
“My personal mentor was superb, her comments and suggestions well thought out, always looking forward and helping me go deeper in understanding”
“Research for the essays took time to start with but was perhaps the most transformative aspect of the course and has taught me the value of seeing all the angles of a topic, why we do what we do and how what we do can help other people grow and develop.”
“I haven’t been to school for a long time and I wouldn’t enjoy a formal classroom”
“The learner newsletter is a brilliant thing, a way for us to connect with other learners for peer support and inspiration”
“The support via the private Facebook group has been great”
“Helping me find a volunteer placement was vital and has taught me SO much”
“It was always easy to make contact with people in the office and they are so friendly and helpful”
More information about our work can be found here.